All the content on this website including but not limited to the text, graphics, trademarks, logos, music, sounds, etc and the design of structure , expression, and also the arrangement of such Content, is owned, controlled, or licensed by iPazzPort Tech. All such Content is protected by trade rules, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights. iPazzPort Tech hereby grants you limited permission to use the Content subject to these Terms for your personal, non-commercial informational use only.
2 Your elaborated post focusing on certain object like text, voice, videos, however, will be valued and used on this website with thanks or a reverse link on the premise of your previous consent.
3 As for the content in a confidential way will be always between you and our company, which are important for the transactions , business cooperation, after service and further contacts.
List of unlawful or prohibited content
While using this Website, the following are prohibited:
- Post or transmit any illegal, fraudulent, libelous, pornographic, profane defamatory, racist, sexist, obscene , threatening, abusive, hateful, offensivecontent of any kind.
- Abuse and attack of words, expression or others of any kind.
- Post or transmit any attempting information result in a criminal offense or civil liability, or unauthorized practice of a patent service, or any others may violate certain local, state, national, or foreign laws
- Transform or modification of iPazzPort Tech’s Logo, domain names, trademarks, or insignia. (On the hand, application of the content just mentioned abovewould imply that you work with or are affiliated with iPazzPort Tech, or will be granted as a violation )
- Invade the privacyright of any personal, proprietary or entity
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this Website
- Post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, Ponzi schemes, investment schemes, or other unsolicited commercial scams
- Use the Website to generate traffic for other sites
- Infringe the intellectual property rights or similar rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, and patents, of any person or entity
- Post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component
Terms are to be updated to go in line with the related state policies and business rules. Please refer to our updates periodically.