UnisenGroup owns two brands, namely iPazzPort brand in Interactive Smart keyboard remote category and Wosung Brand in Smart Home category. Therefore, we here list their privacy policies separately for your reference.
You may click the target button below to reach the detailed provisions as you like. And please read carefully our privacy policies so that you can get more convenient and effective services from our company.
Privacy policies about iPazzPort Brand
Your Privacy Always Matters to Us
By using data and conducting business purpose on our site, we take it for granted that you have consented to the privacy policies of our website.
How we collect information?
In order to receive exact and timely replies from this site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address when ordering or registering on our site. Certainly, you can visit our site anonymously
We collect information when you
register on our site,
register to leave comments
email us for business inquiry
place an order
for coupon info
subscribe to our newsletter.
What do we use your information for?
For accurate and prompt data response to your specific demands,
For transaction experience improvement, things like inquiry, express delivery purpose and after service.
To send you giveaways and thanks (if your suggestion is acknowledged and applied to our future improved product version.)
To send you useful information periodically.
We will send you tips, updates, App info strictly pertaining to your order, which is to give you excellent after service.
On the other hand, we may occasionally send you unique company news, coupons info and other useful message based on subscribed newsletters record.
We will send you our upcoming and latest products information if you have shown business cooperation intention through email.
Note: you can decline our service clearly in the email or unsubscribe the newsletters by one click on the button we will include at the bottom of the message you will receive.
By using data and conducting business purpose on our site, we take it for granted that you have consented to the privacy policies of our website
We have security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control, but we can’t guarantee that the personal information you provide will not be intercepted and decrypted by others.
About the cookies
We never disclose any information to outside parties.
We do not sell, trade your personally identifiable information to outside parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses except the trusted third parties who comply with the law and our site policies to assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing, which is to serve you better.
About third party links
Occasionally, we may index third party products or services on our website, which is to give you better experience here. These third party sites may have separate and independent privacy policies. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit, and we also welcome any feedback about these content on third party site to verify or cancel them.
Online Privacy to Children under 13 years of age
Illegal content or illegal posts are not included on this site, according to relevant policy and rules.
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section by clicking here
This policy was last modified on 2017/12/26
Privacy policies about Wosung brand
Updated date: 2018.10
Valid date: 2018.11
What information is collected and how do we use it?
To get convenient and effective service from this website, necessary personal data will be required. Otherwise, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
- Information of WosungSmart Account
Personal data that are collected while creating a WosungSmart Account may include PII information like your email address or mobile phone number. These information help activate, manage and get service of Wosung Your nickname, profile picture, country and time zone will be connected to your account so that you can visit our product and service conveniently.
- Information of users’ Mobile
To provide smart “PUSH”,we collect some information about your device model, operating system, unique device identifier, login IP address, WosungSmart software version, access model and type , And these are very necessary basic information which we have to collect form you.
- Device Information
All information of the smart device will be collected so that you can control them via APP remotely.
The picture or video captured by your camera will be collected and they are used to afford mobile monitoring and alarm service to you.
We are always here to receive your feedback or suggestion so that your problems or failure in operating these devices can be solved quickly and timely.
- Infrared Information
To enable you to control another infrared equipment by App, information of your infrared remote control will be collected
- User scenario
While you are using functions like scenario, automation and so on, we will collect your setting information by which provide even more intelligent scenario service to you.
- Body Fat Data
When you are using smart body fat calculator, information about your body data like height, weight, fat, BMI and muscle will be collected.
How the Personal Data is used
You can use what we collected to control smart devices you have purchased form us.To provide you with our products and services; to process your orders; toperform contractual obligations between you and us; to ensure the functions and safety of our products; to verify your identity; to prevent and trace fraudulent or inappropriate usage.
- To develop our products and servicesaccording to statistical information and feedback.
- To communicateand inform you of products and services that are updated, recently launched and ready to come in market.
- To provide marketing and promotional informationfor you on our products and services (please note that you may unsubscribe anytime).
- To personalize product design asto provide you with customized services, including displaying product information suited to you, and inviting you to participate in surveys based on your experience in WosungSmart Smart devices.
- To conduct investigations regarding our products and services.
- If you participate in our lottery, contest or other promotions, we may use your personal data to manage such activities.
- To provide maintenance services, monitor software licenses, to improve our products or analyse the efficiency of our operations.
Who do we share your information with?
Disclosure to UNISEN group companies and Third Party Service Providers
—In order to conduct business operations smoothly, the WosungSmartentity which collects your personal data may disclose your personal data from time to time to other UNSIEN group companies (in communications, social media, technology or cloud business), or our third party service providers including our mailing houses, delivery service providers, telecommunications companies, data centers, data storage facilities, and customer service providers, agents, related corporations, and/or other third parties (together “Third Party Service Providers”). Such Third Party Service Providers would be processing your personal data on UNSIEN’s behalf or for one or more of the purposes listed above.
— Personal data will only be shared by UNSIENto provide or improve our products or services and will not be shared for third party’s marketing purposes.
Disclosure to others at any time
WosungSmart may disclose your personal data without further consent if required or permitted by law in the following cases:
cases in which the disclosure is required or authorized based on the applicable laws and/or regulations;
- cases in which the disclosure is necessary to respond to an emergency that threatens the life, health or safety of the individual or the public;
- cases in which the disclosure is necessary for the prevention of crime or legal proceedings;
- cases in which the purpose of such disclosure is clearly in the individual’s interests, and if consent cannot be obtained in a timely way;
- cases in which the disclosure is necessary for any investigation or proceedings;
- cases in which the disclosure is to any officer of a prescribed law enforcement agency upon production of written authorization signed by the head or director of that law enforcement agency, or a duty person of a similar rank, certifying that the personal data is necessary for the purposes of the functions or duties of the officer;
- cases in which the disclosure is transferred to a public agency and such disclosure is necessary in the interestof the public
We use statistics data that does not specifically identify you (non-personal data) to help in our operations and improve our products and services and user experience. Here are what non-personal data we may collect and how we use them:
- When you create a WosungSmartAccount, download our software, register our e-commerce website, participate in online surveys or interact with us in other ways, we may collect your language preferences, postal code, area code number, time zone and your profession.
- When you opt-in to participate in our User Experience Improvement Program, we may gather statistics relating to your experience inour products, on an anonymous basis. This may include information about your tracks on our official website, feedback on our products and services. If there is an abnormal shutdown or breakdown, we may collect information of your mobile device to diagnose and solve the problems.
- When you use our services or functions that are based on location information, such ascarrying out a location search, taking advantage of advertising, using weather functions, accessing information based on maps, etc., we may collect your geographical information.
- When youregister and browse our website, we may collect log information, including IP address, browser type, language, reference source, operating system, date and time marking and click rate data. When you first use and activate your WosungSmart Smart device, the device’s unique identification code and approximate geographical information may be collected.
As you like，you can delete all the following information via “Profile – Personal center — Terminate the account”:
- WosungSmartAccount Information
- User Device Information
- Device Information
- Infrared Information
- User scenario
- Body Fat Data
Transfer Your Information
If you need to transfer information in your account,please contact us via email@example.com
Information Safety Safeguards
Effective preventive measures will be taken to protect your personal information from loss, theft and misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. To ensure the security of your personal information, our company has strict information security regulations and procedures, and a dedicated information team to strictly implement these measures above within UnisenGroup. Commonly, your information is stored on the servers. And for security and backup purposes, we may store your information and data on the servers of other affiliated companies.
Information retention period
We will retain your information for the period necessary to achieve the purposes listed in this personal information protection policy, unless required or permitted by law to do so for a longer period.
Complaints and feedback
If you have any question about these personal information policies or data processing, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may revise and update this policy at any time and publish a notice here 30 days in advance. If you continue to use these related services provided by WosungSmart platform on the date the updated amendment officially takes effect, you will be deemed to agree to our updated revision .
Legal application and jurisdiction
This policy is formulated in accordance with the laws of the People’s Republic of China and shall be governed by the laws of the People’s Republic of China.