2019 stylish and slim iPazzPortcast 2.4G plus 5G Miracast WiFi display dongle NC-812-18B
A stylish, slim Miracast dongle with great function, boasts 2.4G + 5G configuration, WiFi Signal in favor of 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, HD media playback, smooth gaming playing, more steady signal transimission for its strong nature of anti-interference.
This product is only for OEM and ODM at present, please contact us for win-win cooperation.
- Reviews (0)
– Dual frequency (2.4G+5G), committed to 5G trend and 5G experience
-Wireless connection by means of Manual mode, or APP (Scan the QR code and play)
– Support protocols of DLNA, Airplay and Miracast protocols
– Local and online content display
-High configuration, 4K HD decoding, strong compatibility, support hotspot functions
-No delay, advertising filter settings, home business applications
-Simple and beautiful, easy to carry
We support customized service including but not limit to configuration, Appearance, interface, greeting interfaces, software, programing, packaging, etc.
– Chipset: ROCKCHIP RK3036 dual core
– RAM: DDR3 1Gb
– Hard disk: Flash 128MB
– Support system: Android / IOS / Windows / MAC
– Interface: HDMI 1.4.1
– Protocols: Miracast / DLNA / Airplay Mirror
Product size: 70x70x12mm
Support system: Android / iOS / Windows / Mac
Network input: WiFi + 10/100M Ethernet
File Type: Video: MKV, WMV, MPEG, AVI, MOV, MP4, RM, RMVB,
Audio: MP3, MP4, AAC, WMA, FLAC
Image support: JPG, BMP, GIF, PENG and other formats
Input parameters: Mirco Mini USB 5V/2A
– This device is to cast content on your smart phone or tablet to the externals, such as TV, Projector, including HD movies, pictures, Audio, or other files.
– Home entertainment, Business meeting, PPT demonstration, school audio-visuals, etc.
-Android mobile phone and tablet that support Miracast protocol;
-iPhone and iPad that support Airplay (mirroring screen)
– iPazzPortcast 1
– HDMI cable 1
– Power adapter: 1
– User manual 1
1 Does it compatible with iPhone?
Yes, it does. As a matter of fact, this unit is compatible both with Miracast and Airplay protocols.
2 Is the third-party wireless WiFi is the necessity in streaming content?
1) You don’t have to turn to a third-party WiFi if you only want to stream local content to HD screen no matter whether your cellphone is Android or Ios.
2) Thanks to wireless AP function, you don’t have to deliberately connect it with third-party WiFi when streaming online content since this unit itself has turned into an actual WiFi to some extent after connected with the Ethernet cable.
3 How to display online content?
As to the wireless WiFi type, please turn to the user manual for details.
4 How to strengthen the signal for better performance?
Put this unit on, beside, or in front of your TV.
Please read our user manual for other concerns
Or contact us at email: support@iPazzPort.com,
Or on social platform: @iPazzPortfans
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.